Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2nd ever flight and YouTube vid Align T-Rex 600 Helicommand Eagle Tree GPS OSD wireless 900 MHz FPV

2nd ever flight and YouTube vid Align T-Rex 600 Helicommand Eagle Tree GPS OSD wireless 900 MHz FPV Video Clips. Duration : 2.98 Mins.


2nd ever YouTube video + 2nd ever flight of Align T-Rex 600 CF electric The Helicommand 3A is over £300 - but for less money Walkera now offer - 3 axis gyro stabilisation + ready built helicoter + flybarless + 8 channel 2.4 Ghz radio Helicopters can be dangerous - www.youtube.com Still learning to fly - flown Blade 400 two or three times - mainly flown mSR (on outer balls with maximum exponential) T-Rex 600 fitted with Helicommand 3A for gyro stabilization - it's like driving a bus - needs expo on throttle - and expo on the rest soon When I pulled up I didn't compensate with throttle (maybe I lowered the throttle) so I did a small bounce (shame you can't record the stick movements like a black box) Fitted with unused 3800 mAh 11.1V battery (for onboard Eagle Tree GPS / telemetry / FPV camera + 900 MHz video transmitter with OSD - that's why it is front heavy a bit) - I should have trimmed it - it was flying forward on its own My brother's daft comment made me crash land - actually I hit tall weeds and it sounded funny - so I ditched (safety first CAA rules). Only damage was stripped tail gears (shaft drive upgrade not belt) In the field I keep making stupid mistakes with the FPV setup - in the baking sun difficult to troubleshoot. Not that complicated - but many things to remember. I use 12V car starter and 240V inverter for simple / reliable ground electrics. Currently I have the voltage of the video transmitter battery displayed on the OSD (when it is working) Headplay ...

Keywords: Helicommand, 3A, stabilization, Align, T-Rex, 600, FPV, AP, aerial, photography, gyro, Eagle, Tree, GPS, Headplay, goggles, OSD, ditch, VTOL, onboard, camera, 900, mhz, hover

No comments:

Post a Comment